ADVANCETECH ERP SYSTEM
Application Configuration : Installing an ERP application for my business
As my business is growing and the size of my company increasing, I need a complete package to manage projects , my employees, customer information and other important informations.
While browsing through the google marketplace I evalvuated some software applications like Mavenlink , Wrike , Ganther etc but none of them were able to provide , what I was looking for. Then I got my hands on Apptivo application and found it amazing. It seems to me as a complete package where I can do anything and everything that I need. So I decided to implement my company's ERP using apptivo because of following benefits.
1. Efficient Project management and progress monitoring by setting milestones.
2. Provisions for creating subprojects.
3. Provisions for creating separate team for different projects.
4. Provision for maintaining customer and employees details and timesheets.
5. Provision for invoice and other customer centric functions.
6. Provision for maintaining separate departments and employees.
7. Provision for separate holidays for own business and for customer.
8. Provision for job openings and applicant status monitoring.
1. Efficient Project management and progress monitoring by setting milestones.
2. Provisions for creating subprojects.
3. Provisions for creating separate team for different projects.
4. Provision for maintaining customer and employees details and timesheets.
5. Provision for invoice and other customer centric functions.
6. Provision for maintaining separate departments and employees.
7. Provision for separate holidays for own business and for customer.
8. Provision for job openings and applicant status monitoring.
In short Apptivo provided solution to all my business problem and that too free.
To access my application please click here . It will prompt for a user name and password which are given below:
User Id : techsavvy.percy@gmail.com
Password: miswin2012
Project description along with associated subprojects and milestones can be viewed under project tab. There are two projects one under "Awaiting kickoff" tab and one under "on track" tab.
Apptivo provides with a number of optional apps which can be integrated with main application. It is like a mini SAP which comes for free. Thanks to the APPTIVO team for helping budding entrepreneurs like me.
ok, at least this is not Orange CRM for a change
ReplyDelete